Thursday, December 8, 2011

EPIC

As in EPIC fail.  Remember my goal?  To post, on average, twice a week.  I could make a million excuses as to why it didn’t happen but I’m not going to bother because ultimately, I made a conscious decision to not post.  Life got the best of me and something had to go on the chopping block.  I had to choose between blogging and taking a shower on a regular basis.  I’m not going to lie—it wasn’t an easy decision.    

Anyway, let’s do the math…
A.       52 weeks in every year x 2 posts per week = 104 post
B.      My first post (4/22/2011) was 33 weeks ago
C.      33 weeks x 2 posts per week = 66 posts that should be complete
D.      I’ve posted exactly 25 times
E.       That’s a deficit of 41
F.       I have 79 posts (104 desired-25 completed) left to reach my goal
G.     And 19 weeks to write those 79 posts
H.      So….now I need to average 4.2 posts a week

Oops.

The odds are against me.  Oh well.  I believe everyone, myself included, deserves a second chance. 

So here goes….

P.S.  Oh, and why didn’t anyone correct me when I said 102 postings in my very first posting instead of 104?  Seriously?  I’m supposedly a statistician of sorts…yikes!

1 comment:

Satoris said...

So does this count as a post? ;)