Wednesday, December 21, 2011

And That's a Wrap...

I love wrapping paper and would buy gobs of it during the post-Christmas maddness if that guy I live with would let me. However, I have very few presents to wrap and wrapping paper, pretty as it is, isn't all that earth friendly.   So this year, instead of using the paper with owls on it that I came really close to buying, I used pages from the holiday J. Crew catalog (still getting them despite prior attempts to discontinue them) and the cover of a Time magazine.  Yep. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an excellent idea + the presents look great + you feel good about not wasting paper and $.

Best Regards,
The guy you live with

Amara said...

Hahaha at the comment from the guy you live with. I agree it is a great way to not water paper. Also J-crew catalogs are fabulous enough to use in wrapping just about anything!

Merry Christmas,
Amara

Jen said...

Best Regards?!?!

I think I like the J. Crew wrapping better than half the wrapping paper I saw in the stores!