Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sometimes you're a winner and sometimes you're a winner

And the winner of the “Lunch Bag Contest” is…..YOU.  What the heck, it’s my contest and I’ll sew if I want to.  I’m making a lunch bag for every single entrant (it sounds better if I say “every single entrant” than “all six entrants.” 

I won’t name names, but there’s a certain individual who entered the contest who will HAVE to know who the “real” winner is so I still did a random number generator. 

And…..*drumroll”….Congratulations, Mom!  I hope it’s not a let-down that everyone gets a bag not just you, Mom.  Or that you are a better sewer than me but you have to pretend to like a bag from me anyway.   Really, you are still a winner because you get your bag first and you're just a winning kinda lady anyway. 

Everyone, send me your color choices (2 colors please!).    

PS.  Sorry for the delay in the announcement. We have guests, I haven’t touched a computer at home in days.   I hope you didn’t lose too much sleep. 

PPS.  The delay in making the bags will  be much longer than the announcement.  Summer = house guests, traveling, biking, beach, and, in general, not sewing.  But it will happen. 

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

HOORAY! This is so exciting. And generous. AND EXCITING! I feel more motivated to do world saving things already!!

Anne said...

This is the best contest ever! Thanks Jen! I will be excited to show of my lunch bag at work! It will probably get you more blog groupies!

Satoris said...

I'm a winner, I'm A Winner, I'M A WINNER!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!